• Shipments will be made within 24-48 working hours (72 hours in case of force majeure), depending on the point of destination or the distance from the distribution center.
• The number of packages must be checked upon receipt. In case of any anomaly (deterioration or incomplete delivery) the client must make it appear on the delivery note of the carrier, communicating it immediately to SARKIMPSA IMPORT SLU to solve it jointly.
• SARKIMPSA IMPORT SLU is not responsible for the partial delivery of an order due to a stock breakage or to the provisional or definitive unavailability of the manufacturer. In these cases, an invoice message will appear indicating if you must pass a new order of the affected products or if they will be sent to you later, carriage paid.
• SARKIMPSA IMPORT SLU, in the case of special offers of gift or service objects not usually sold, reserves the right to replace them with equivalent ones, in case of stock breakage. It also reserves the right to replace it with another of equivalent amount in the case of defects of origin or malfunction.
• The postage and packaging are free for those orders from the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands whose amount is equal to or greater than € 100 (VAT not included)
• For all orders whose value is less than € 100, a fee of € 6 (+ VAT) will be applied to Peninsula and € 9.50 (+ VAT) for Portugal, in terms of shipping and packaging costs.
• Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla (provinces exempt from VAT): Orders will be sent by applying a fixed rate to the invoice: Canary Islands € 100, Ceuta and Melilla € 60).
• All expenses at destination originated by the purchase will be borne by the customer (IGIC, local taxes, etc.)