Shipments will generally be made within a delivery period of 24-48 hours (72 hours in case of force majeure), depending on the point of destination or the distance from the delivery center. According to the guarantees of the Commercial Code Art. 336, packages must be verified at the time of receipt. In case of deterioration or incomplete delivery, the customer must submit a written claim to the carrier:
- Immediately at the time of delivery, on the carrier's delivery note.
- Confirm this claim to the carrier within the following 48 hours by certified letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
- Notify SKS DENTAL by calling (34) 962 425 366 immediately, to solve the problem together.
The merchandise cannot be returned or resent if these conditions are not respected. SKS reserves the right to divide orders into several packages and/or shipments and is not responsible for a delay by the carrier or post office.
• SARKIMPSA IMPORT SLU is not responsible for the partial delivery of an order due to a stock breakage or to the provisional or definitive unavailability of the manufacturer. In these cases, an invoice message will appear indicating if you must pass a new order of the affected products or if they will be sent to you later, carriage paid.
• SARKIMPSA IMPORT SLU, in the case of special offers of gift or service objects not usually sold, reserves the right to replace them with equivalent ones, in case of stock breakage. It also reserves the right to replace it with another of equivalent amount in the case of defects of origin or malfunction.
• The postage and packaging are free for those orders from the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands whose amount is equal to or greater than € 100 (VAT not included)
• For all orders whose value is less than € 100, a fee of € 6 (+ VAT) will be applied to Peninsula and € 9.50 (+ VAT) for Portugal, in terms of shipping and packaging costs.
• Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla (provinces exempt from VAT): Orders will be sent by applying a fixed rate to the invoice: Canary Islands € 100, Ceuta and Melilla € 60).
• All expenses at destination originated by the purchase will be borne by the customer (IGIC, local taxes, etc.)